IT Infrastructure Management
As an engineering professional, you understand that having a “rock solid” IT infrastructure that is reliable, scalable, and available while adapting rapidly to evolving business or mission needs is critical to your enterprises’s success. This requires organizations to begin looking at management aspects early as part of the infrastructure design phase.
Windward has been on the forefront of managing complex infrastructures for our large carrier, enterprise network, data center and hosting provider clients for over a 15 years. Our Infrastructure Management Practice offers experts who can design, implement, and optimize solutions that ensure optimal infrastructure operation that are instrumental in assuring the following:
- Real-time infrastructure, including cloud computing, SaaS and virtualization
- Change and configuration control
- Inventory and asset management
- Cost optimization
- IT compliance
- Process standardization and integration
Windward’s Infrastructure Management practice offers experts who can design, implement, and optimize solutions that ensure optimal infrastructure operation. We help our clients create a strong underlying network of IT elements that power the business or mission-imperative services. Windward provides a comprehensive set of solutions the meet the challenges of IT infrastructure and engineering groups:
- Change and Configuration Management: Helps IT organizations to minimize the impact on business and mission objectives by managing real-time change, understanding asset dependencies, developing consistent and enforceable processes, and by integrating disparate date sources for single service views.
- Service Automation: Ensures the IT infrastructure dynamically adapts to meet business or mission demands while improving overall efficiency and reducing costs. Our solutions will allow your organization to manage game-chaning technologies such as real-time infrastructure, Cloud computing, and virtualization with well-defined processes and automation of complex tasks.
- Visualization: Provides clear insight into the current status of business or mission-critical infrastructure and services with a special focus on compiling with agreed-upon service levels to meet business priorities. These “views” of the IT infrastructure will allow your managers to make decisions better with more accurate information.